Vietnam War RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain Marcus Bloxham

4 posters

Go down

Captain Marcus Bloxham Empty Captain Marcus Bloxham

Post by Marcus Bloxham Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:02 am

Captain Bloxham
Captain Marcus Bloxham 2m34d8l

--------------------------------------------------
Information:

Habbo Name: SlabJosh2004
Character Name: Marcus J. Bloxham
Character Age: 31
Character Height: 6'3
Character Weight: 14 stone.
Character Rank: Captain
Character Country: America

----------------------------------------------------
Utility:

- AK-47, MG-30
- Combat knife, map, radio
- 5X Grenades, 2X Tear Gas

-----------------------------------------------------
Character Background:

Marcus's life has been a very hard, and painful one. At the start of his child-hood his father used to beat him up to toughen him. Marcus went to a very diciplined school, he was taught every aspects of education. Marcus preformed his best in P.E. however sometimes he acted naughty, and became the rebel of the class. Everyone respected him, and soon he was a group leader. Up to his following years, Marcus was fit and many girls wanted to be with him. Marcus relation with his father, grew closer. He decided not to hit him anymore, as he made him into the ''perfect'' image. Marcus is intelligent, but around his area it was hard to get into employment around his area. He seen the only option, enlisting into the Army. His father died of a heart attack, when he heard the news and this destroyed Marcus at the time, but doing this it made him stronger, harder, determined and brave. He did excellent in Army training and soon was sent to Vietnam to fight. Within a few months, he was ranked and ranked until he became Captain. He grew older and older, and grew wiser and wiser. Marcus was joined into a top-secret group called Deniable-Operations and no more information is to be revialed.

-----------------------------------------------------
[Optional] Diary:

DAY 1:
Dear Diary, it is hot very hot. My regimente are being sent off to another area. I hope I will be back, I wish to announce that I am not going to be here for long. Alot of people, around me are dieing and I wish I die, sooner or later.
DAY 2:
Dear Diary, I do not have a clue were I am. I am in a unknown cave, when the helicopter was going to our area it was hit by a missile, of some kind. Only me and my friend, Lea survived. We ran into this little cave when we seen a squad of Vietnese coming our way. We will stay here until dawn, when we will run through the forest and back to camp.

-------------------------------------------------------
OOC Information:

Marcus Bloxham has killed: 7 IC, 92 OOC.
Marcus Bloxham stay's this rank until he dies.
Marcus Bloxham dies, just after the Vietnam war, by his own troops for dis-obeying orders.
Marcus Bloxham
Marcus Bloxham

Habbo Name : SlabJosh2004
Faction : Deniable Operation

Back to top Go down

Captain Marcus Bloxham Empty Re: Captain Marcus Bloxham

Post by Jack Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Ohai Stillur. Honur survin' wit yu. Scene all yu movehs.

Jack

Habbo Name : nips1289
Faction : Moonman's KKK.

Back to top Go down

Post by c19 Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:30 pm

Captain Marcus Bloxham Ben_stiller2

Hmm, I think there's something wrong here.
c19
c19

Habbo Name : c19..
Faction : Anti-Communist ; South Vietnamese.
Staff Notes : This man is Seriously gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Charnock Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:25 am

It takes up to 2 years MINUMEM To get your rank. (Thats doing army course when ur 16 for a few years) Usually it takes 3-4Yrs so a couple of months? Pah'.
Charnock
Charnock

Habbo Name : lCharnock
Faction : SAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Bloxham Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Charnock wrote:It takes up to 2 years MINUMEM To get your rank. (Thats doing army course when ur 16 for a few years) Usually it takes 3-4Yrs so a couple of months? Pah'.
Can you please stop this fucking bullshit, and stop spamming me up with these ''facts''. If you are in the army, then why are you in a fucking virtual world for 10-15 year olds pretending to be a army soldier? Can you please get a fucking life, and stop spamming on my biography post.
Marcus Bloxham
Marcus Bloxham

Habbo Name : SlabJosh2004
Faction : Deniable Operation

Back to top Go down

Post by Charnock Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Marcus Bloxham wrote:
Charnock wrote:It takes up to 2 years MINUMEM To get your rank. (Thats doing army course when ur 16 for a few years) Usually it takes 3-4Yrs so a couple of months? Pah'.
Can you please stop this fucking bullshit, and stop spamming me up with these ''facts''. If you are in the army, then why are you in a fucking virtual world for 10-15 year olds pretending to be a army soldier? Can you please get a fucking life, and stop spamming on my biography post.

Where did i say i was in the army low-life?

Fucking crying cos' you think you can rank up to captain in a couple of months. Pah' you really are pathetic.
Charnock
Charnock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:01 pm

I actually agree with Bloxham... It's really just an RPG, so what ? Why would some one have to wait 10 YEARS in a RPG to become a Captain ?

Jack

Habbo Name : nips1289
Faction : Moonman's KKK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charnock Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:12 am

Jack wrote:I actually agree with Bloxham... It's really just an RPG, so what ? Why would some one have to wait 10 YEARS in a RPG to become a Captain ?

This is old, we stopped. Wink
Charnock
Charnock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down