Vietnam War RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporal Scott Brown AKA "Eagle"

Go down

Corporal Scott Brown AKA "Eagle" Empty Corporal Scott Brown AKA "Eagle"

Post by birdman Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:52 am

Scott Brown
Corporal Scott Brown AKA "Eagle" Images%3Fq%3DMiG%2B21%2BPilot%26um%3D1%26hl%3Des%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom

--------------------------------------------------
Information:

Habbo Name: BirdStick
Character Name: Scott "Eagle" Brown
Character Age: 22
Character Height: 6 ft 2
Character Weight: 89kg
Character Rank: Corporal
Character Country: America

----------------------------------------------------
Utility:

- MiG 21 & Holstered Colt
- Map of surrounding areas
- Combat Knife

-----------------------------------------------------
Character Background:

Born in New Jersey, he was always an active boy, not the most brightest, but certainly energetic and willing.

From a young age he use to collect fighter planes from the World Wars, and his Father always use to take him to Aeroplane shows, and they never stopped wowing him.

When he reached his teens, he took a degree in Engineering, and soon joined the Air Force passing with "flying" marks.

Then the U.S Goverment declared war upon Vietnam, and thus the story of the Private now turned Corporal, starts.
-----------------------------------------------------
[Optional] Diary:

22nd of November, 1960

I saw myself fighting first time in proper action, the vietnameese I must grant are excellent fighters.

I note to myself to correct my gramar, there's little light so I can't see properly what I'm writing.

I was granted the rank of Corporal, joined Regiment 6 AND destroyed a hell load of Vietnameese.

My day started with the usual Air Support, seeing if there where any Vietnameese, and I saw a regiment of Americans entering into the destroyed village, and then an attack came, I was given the order to blow the whole village down again, by order of an Ameircan, this saw the destrucion of the Vietnameese attack.

Then three Vietnameese where sneaking up on us, and I entered into my MiG 21 and opened fire, then we located them in a nearby building, I was given the green flare to shoot the building down, but during this I injured two Captains of the U.S Army, I'm lucky not to be dead in my opinion.

And that was it really for today.

birdman

Habbo Name : birdstickz
Faction : usa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum