Vietnam War RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keri Tainh's Journal Entry 1 - The Battle of Three.

Go down

Keri Tainh's Journal Entry 1 - The Battle of Three. Empty Keri Tainh's Journal Entry 1 - The Battle of Three.

Post by Keri Tainh Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:42 am

Wednesday, May the 17th 1963.
Keri Tainh. Viet Cong.
Hi Phong, Vietnam
2:47PM, The Battle of Three.

What a hell of a day, I come in roaming the streets with a tank and I see about 17 soldiers camping up the area, but I spotted my comrade, Trai. He was being held up by a bunch of snuck up US Soldiers. I knew I had to help him, so I came in with my tank, guns-a-blazin. We had all of them be little red neck wimps and run off to take shelter in a building. So I had Trai hide behind my tank for the risk of it. Then a stupid american would come out the building being all tough and stuff. Unlucky for him, he got shot down, what a stupid american. He would risk his life for like 11 people? And a stupid Russian girl, the black haired one, thought it was funny to blow my tank up with some of her stupid helicopters of hers, but sadly for her, her leg is off, and her remains are all over that pink van in there. Tough luck americans, you got a big war coming down.

Anyways, it was two to eleven. And we had alot of pressure on them, as you can see. Trai basically went into a building, killed a pathetic american while I was washing these fool americans away like laundry. Two buildings already collapsed from all the work up I have been doing, trying to bomb those americans away. I had alot of damage taken up from there gunpowder and what not. Seeming how I was surrounded and about to get flanked from them. I hopped off the tank and detonated it just in case any fool would try to hijack it. Me and Trai took shelter in the building, but we didnt have enough time until they were going to blow it up. So me and him ran out the building, killed as many americans as we can, another stupid american thought he was so Rambo and thought he can shoot us with his pathetic pistol of his? Well, Trai nearly got shot, but he was so good he nearly got touched by any of his bullets. I had to shoot him the kidney, what choice did I have if he was rolling every two seconds? So that american was dead, and a blondy came out the door. I shot her leg a dozen times until she stopped moving, and I was suprised when she cheated death. So we took her captive as I guarded the bar where we took her in to interrogate. Sadly, she wasnt american, she was Russian, but if she was american, her brains would of splattered all over the walls of that bar.

I went out to get my flame thrower I left in the remains of the tank. Covered in explosion and bulletproof glass so it cant be touched. I unlocked the glass case with my key I left in my pocket with, thank god. As I took it, basically I went to check some buildings for any survivours. Which I doubted until I came across three americans camping up the bar as I left. Remember when I said about the russian blondy? Yeah that was after this. So basically I checked through the window. As soon I did, two americans started loading up there Brownings and light machine guns. So I ducked to get out of sight. They almost shot me as I did that. So I thought " What do americans hate more? Grenades ". So when I got that idea, since I was along the wall, I backed up a bit to get some good range at it. I popped a grenade through the glass as it broke, right behind this kids foot. It was funny because when it exploded, I saw body parts flying through the door. But sadly, that was only that kids body parts. The other two ran out as they heard that grenade plop the floor. So they ran into this building to my left as I did that.

As soon as that happened, my other comrade, was unknown. I think he was a private. I called him nips because of his rag. So anyways, nips was in that room before those americans were. I saw him, stab an american, so hard, I laughed out my lungs. So I went in telling this foul mouthed american, against the wall to surrender. When I said it in Vietnamese, he pulled out a gun when I did. He tried to shoot me, but I dodged all of that. And finally saw him run out as I plopped another grenade. A few hours past as I saw all remains of those americans. Then an apache I guess came flying in out of nowhere. I would of been a goner if I didnt spray the fuck out of that apache. Suddenly my bullet went onto her foot, as it was injured as it penetrated through the bottom part of the helo. It started losing control as it was about to crash into this house nearby, so I rolled out of the way, thinking the pilot died. When I went back to the bar to check back with Nips and Trai, I saw the blondy look out the window, as I did I saw this woman, all injured and limping her way to a shelter nearby. She looked like she came out of an explosion, which when the helicopter flew into the building.

Seeing how the pilot was a russian black-haired girl, I saw how she made a remarkable recovery from the impact of that helo into the building. So I took her back to Nips and Trai for captivation, so I took some cuffs I found on the bar table, I tied her to a pipe that was in the cieling of the bar, and put duct tape onto her mouth. Nips interrogated her as I saw Trai reasoning with the russian blondy. When I came out again for some sunlight, I saw how quickly a jeep came down to the intersection part of the street. So I came out, sprayed a few bullets to its back of the jeep, and saw it turn back and drive away. So I came back, and saw the russian blondy quickly being apart of us, looks like shes friendly, I guessed. So a few minutes passed until these unknown sniper shots came above. I saw how Nips and the russian blondy worked together to take them out.

As I ran past them to go the building they were in, and saw how stupid they were to miss a vietcong soldier running straight down the street towards them. So they gave up trying to find me, and ran past a soldier as I was in, up the ladder to the roof. I stabbed a sniper in the neck with a knife, making the risk of falling with him off the roof. Thankfully, I landed in a pile of pillows that was in the back of a truck. I took my knife out to sheath it, I got in the truck as I did that. Allowing myself to steer the wheel to his american truck, I backed it up to ram the building behind me full of snipers. It collapsed when I hit it, since it was weak from my tank destruction. I cant believe there was still a sniper left, and shot me in the leg when I was right infront of the door in the bar. Since no one knew medical experience, I knew how to do it, and completley healed myself as I did so. So I asked for my chicom gun, and Nips went to get it, and he was such a good comrade, I never knew myself to find a good person like him, as well as Trai, intelligent man. Speaking of Trai, he almost had his lips ripped off by a bullet that went flying past him through the window as he sat. So me, Nips, Trai, and the blondy took off as we already did our job.

( On the bottom left would show the tweezers I used to take the bullet out of my wound )

Keri Tainh

Habbo Name : LostOnTrack
Faction : VietCong

Back to top Go down

Keri Tainh's Journal Entry 1 - The Battle of Three. Empty Keri Tainh's Journal Entry 2 - Close Call.

Post by Keri Tainh Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:43 am

Thursday, May the 18th 1963.
Keri Tainh. Viet Cong.
Hi Phong, Vietnam
6:21PM, Close Call.

So tell me how me and Trai are just sitting, relaxing in the bar until this ignorant Russian comes in acting all nice. Next thing you know hes about to kill the bartender just for some wine or whatever he was drinking. So Trai went to say shit to him, to back up our people. I have myself close the door just in case.. so then he packs onto the corner like hes going to go Rambo, and somehow, me and Trai manage to corner him very good. But he pushes me aside shooting the door down and whatnot. So I speak to their Captain, Captain Masco. I told him to tell his comrade to stop disrespecting our people, or theres going to be consequences, same thing Trai told to that Russian fuck.

So next thing you know I had them disrespect me back for telling them to get out our land with him, or stay without him. Hes saying hes going to stay with him, all of him. And if I get near his guys, hes going to shoot me. I have this stupid Russian shoot me on my back and it hit my pack full of weapons and supplies. I look to him, showing him the "stop" it look, then looking back to the Captain. When he said if I get near his guys, hes going to shoot me? Wrong mistake. I went to the bar and loaded up my Chicom with my bipod, firing down to this Russian helicopter I saw. I have two of the Russians get shocked from the explosion, and spray down my position, so I go up to the second floor on the balcony, setting a claymore along the door just incase. I have this kid pass my claymore, which I dont know how and climb up stairs. So I jump off the balcony right behind the Russian as he heard my thud when I landed, then I ran off sprinting as they chased me through Moskov, Russia as I finally got out of there sight, this might as well be my last entry if im near one of them. Whew, close call.

( Sweat droplets would be on top and some ash powder on the sheet of paper would be shown )

Keri Tainh

Back to top Go down

Keri Tainh's Journal Entry 1 - The Battle of Three. Empty Keri Tainh's Journal Entry 3 - Revenge it Is.

Post by Keri Tainh Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:44 am

Thursday, May the 18th 1963.
Keri Tainh. Viet Cong.
Hi Phong, Vietnam
7:46PM, Revenge it Is.

Finally, I got away from those Russians, shit, its not even time till I run out of ink, got to get some soon. Anyways, I finally got those Russian bastards. I even had the US back me up, well not entirely, they're still my enemy, just a distraction. As you see, this takes place in this room I was in, and basically I heard a Russian knock, so I hid my weapon from this and let him in. When he entered, he saw I was raking the dirt and whatnot. Then he thought I was stupid and talked to me in broken english, then I knew this was my chance. So I took out my Chicom and sprayed the crap out of that Russian. Along with another one, with a mohawk I guess. I ran as fast as I can because hes powerful and very hard to beat, I came back a few minutes later when he left and reloaded my Chicom and got into position into the window.

After that, I spotted an American soldier walking along the dirt as he was right next to the window. I had my chance, I shot him in his neck about 29 times till' he died, shit im really running out of ink. So I had the Russians almost chase me down, but they gave up. Captain Masco and that mohawk dude wasnt assed to come and find me. Since they're such fat fusxsyucks ruywlsn uwpdjw ++++++

( The pen runs out of ink due to writing so hardly so it shows dots of ink at the end as he trys to write it with free ink without the pen )

Keri Tainh

Back to top Go down

Keri Tainh's Journal Entry 1 - The Battle of Three. Empty Re: Keri Tainh's Journal Entry 1 - The Battle of Three.

Post by Keri Tainh Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:45 am

Saturday, May the 20th 1963.
Keri Tainh. Viet Cong.
Hi Phong, Vietnam.
1:59AM, Revenge it Is.

I finally found some ink for my pen I found at the bar, guess there was a price in it. Oh well.

I was patrolling Hi Phong and I didnt hear a single gun shot nor movement. I looked everywhere, just for an enemy, I didnt see anything, whats going on? No pathetic Americans, no stupid Russians anywhere, whats really going on?

Somethings up, I thought. The Americans and Russians are probably planning on attacking Hoa Lu; maybe even the whole Vietnam. I checked everywhere for intel of what they're planning. I didnt see a single thing. I looked out for snipers, what did I get? Nothing. Wow, I think we must of scared them off. Looking around for some enemies, I didnt spot a single thing. I have to inform Trai and the others, quickly!

( A sketch of the Hi Phong streets would be shown on the bottom right as long as a sketch of his Chicom with the date printed " May 20th, 1963 ". )

Keri Tainh

Back to top Go down

Keri Tainh's Journal Entry 1 - The Battle of Three. Empty Re: Keri Tainh's Journal Entry 1 - The Battle of Three.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum