Vietnam War RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan Nyguen's lost diary.

2 posters

Go down

Khan Nyguen's lost diary. Empty Khan Nyguen's lost diary.

Post by Shawn. Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:54 am

KHAN NYGUEN.

Early Life

Khan Nyguen was born on April 2nd 1933. He was born in a large village called My Lai.

When Khan Nyguen was five his father a Viet Cong soldier was killed in the war, this devestated Khan. Khan wanted revenge so when Khan was a little bit older he joined the Vietcong.

Khan's diary page: one

Mi Lai Village,Thursday, Febuary 2nd, 1955.

I stood in the middle of the street as I watched the sun came up. The sun was different today, the sun had more of a orange color which showed its natual beauty. I had joined the Vietcong just three week's ago and they put me as a guard in my village. Soon the heat from the sun touched every where and the morning duty's had to be done. I walked down to the rice paddy I saw a older woman with her what I think grandaughter with her. The grandaughter was around six and had long black silky hair. Two hour's went by when I heard a big roaring sound, American Jet's where flying over the village dropping bomb's every where. I tried to save the grandmother and her grandaughter but they dropped a bomb on them I was only four hundred feet away. Then the American troop's rolled in, these American's must of thought that the village was actually a Vietcong base, stupid Americans.
I watched as the Americans ran in they shot at my family, Friends and fellow Cong. I stood there in shock this was my first exprince in battle, I grabbed my Ak Fourty Seven assault rifle and tried to move. But the power of the war wouldent let me move so I some how had to force myself to move. I aimed my sights down to a American I thought it would be easy to take a life but it wasent. I talked myself into shooting the American, So I shot and a exsplosion of his brain matter went on his comrade's but after the shot I felt a warm liquid run down my right leg, then a sharp pain emerged knocking me down onto my back. I held my knee all I could say was " Tôi cần giúp đỡ ( Help me )". After fifteen minutes the gun fire stopped and aswell with the bombing. Us Vietcong managed to fight the American's off a win the short gun fight. I woke up in a unknown hut with my leg bandaged I guess I must of passed out. I looked over to the huts door and there stood my brother who had been serving the Vietcong two miles away. My brother's name was Trai Nyguen, But I must stop writing cause the pain is to intense and I must rest - Khan Nyguen - Day 21 in the Vietcong.(More to come)

Shawn.
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Khan Nyguen's lost diary. Empty Re: Khan Nyguen's lost diary.

Post by Kenny Hieu Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Coo'.
Kenny Hieu
Kenny Hieu
Administrator

Habbo Name : James-Garafola
Faction : Vietnam Communist

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum